Samsung: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I was preorder by 8/15 and got delivered today . Blue 128 ...

If they not ship today. It s mean too late for Friday deliver. And waitting for Sammy reply or answer email will take longer.

Just cancel the order , and preorder again, this way will faster
Don't do that. I just pre-ordered on 8/22 and it said I won't get my 128 blue Att variant till mid September

Hosehead

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Samsung waited a week and then told me there was a problem processing the credit card. Even though I have a confirmation, an invoice, and it was pre-authorized on the card for several days. They told me I had to cancel and reorder. The reorder stated at purchase time that it would ship at the end of September. Not pleased.

The saga continues...
I
had to cancel three different times and each time they sent me a Sorry message. They blamed my bank, but I had eliminated that possibility. It seems that for some reason the first one was flagged that I already had offered my device in trade. All subsequent attempts just added another to the queue for my trade-in, even though I canceled the transactions. I gave up on the jackasses at Samsung and ordered from Amazon. I can trade my phone on another site for only $20 less than Samsung was offering, and I will still get the Headphone deal from Samsung. In addition, I get the Dex (which is redundant based on Note 9 functionality) and another wireless charger including the watch charger. I am supposed to get delivery Monday. One can only hope.

Funny - my Samsung account shows 4 different pending transactions of 4000 points for the purchase. Maybe this time they will err in my benefit and I will get all of the points...LOL

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Re: Showed up today!

I would disagree. I've always had the black colors, but this time I got the blue. Now that I have it in hand, it really looks good to me. I like it.
Well, it was just released, and for whatever reason, they released just a few colors - perhaps they weren't sure how it was going to sell (?) I'm pretty sure they'll be bringing out some new colors here. :)

Noctis905

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
Is there anyone like me who still hasn't go their note 9 yet? If so what color and gb did yu order and when? I ordered the purple 512gb on 8-16 and still hasnt shipped mine yet.

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
COME TO PAPA!!!
52c2ec79970d847f7987582dd39eede9.jpg

JREwing

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
Wife got her 128 gb purple one yesterday. We both ordered the same day. Samsung told us they couldn't process two trade in's from the same address. Bummer. My blue 128 gb is still on pre-order. We were both trading our Note 8's.
The free headphones are really sweet.

Mark Kaplan

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2017
Visit site
Got my wifes purple unit yesterday! She loves it! Setup and transfer from her S7 went perfectly. I used the Verizon transfer tool which runs the transfer over your WiFi. Got 100mbs throughput. Haven't opened the headphones yet.

LeafintheWind

Aug 23, 2018
Visit site

When did you place your order and when did they say it was going to ship?

I didn't pull the trigger until the 16th, on my reciept it said week of Sept 2nd. I'm just chomping at the bit to get it!!

At least all your guys sweet photos are keeping me occupied until it gets here. :)

Did everyone else here pre-order on the 10th? Or are some other late people like me getting them already?

briareos4

Nov 22, 2017
Visit site
So I'm glad all the early pre-order (8/10-8/14) folks have gotten or at least have tracking on their phones. Just trying to figure out where they are TODAY on 512GB BLUES (carrier versions) that were pre-ordered between 8/14-8/17?

Anyone in that range gotten any emails or indications? (I know the unlocked 512GB Blues were pushed further out into Sept)

Noctis905

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
When did you place your order and when did they say it was going to ship?

I didn't pull the trigger until the 16th, on my reciept it said week of Sept 2nd. I'm just chomping at the bit to get it!!

At least all your guys sweet photos are keeping me occupied until it gets here. :)

Did everyone else here pre-order on the 10th? Or are some other late people like me getting them already?

I was late too. Getting the purple 512gb, I ordered on the 16th too. I emailed them and they said it's estimated they'll ship it out on the 26th so i should hopefully receive it the 28th.
Edit: The cases i ordered from amazon should get here on monday so I'm excited for next week. Never thought I'd see the day I would wish a weekend would hurry up and be over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress