Dedicated Samsung apps are awesome - kinda like 'phone plug-ins'

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey, All,

I have been looking more and more into the Samsung app store and have discovered good lock, the notification shade editor, the recent apps customizer, etc...

These feel like phone 'plug-ins' to me....

Fun!

TX Jedi

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
I love good lock. Might as well get used to it anyway, because task changer is like a preview of what recent apps will look like once we get the android pie update.

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
I downloaded good lock after reading this and I really like it alot. The routines is really well done, it's a simified version of Tasker built just for Samsung devices. It works really well so far! Thank you for this post, I would have never found this.

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded good lock after reading this and I really like it alot. The routines is really well done, it's a simified version of Tasker built just for Samsung devices. It works really well so far! Thank you for this post, I would have never found this.

You're welcome! Glad I could help

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hey, All,

I have been looking more and more into the Samsung app store and have discovered good lock, the notification shade editor, the recent apps customizer, etc...

These feel like phone 'plug-ins' to me....

Fun!

I agree, didn't know about the notification shade edit..will check it out.

Edit: you mean in good lock not stand alone app I see lol yeah they all pretty cool

gyounk

Sep 9, 2017
Visit site
yes, all of the samsung apps are good. Reminds me of the Apple branded apps. Great quality that gets the job done.

-- written on my Tab S4 ! :)