I want to uninstall the latest update

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I can no longer see my calendar it's just an all white screen with the only visible date being today's, and I can no longer see the names of any of my contacts just the icons. Not sure what other thing I can't see any more but I shouldn't have this kind of problems on my note 9. And I can't put my phone in night mode or dark mode to maybe help see with out removing my Samsung theme. Makes no sense!

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I can no longer see my calendar it's just an all white screen with the only visible date being today's, and I can no longer see the names of any of my contacts just the icons. Not sure what other thing I can't see any more but I shouldn't have this kind of problems on my note 9. And I can't put my phone in night mode or dark mode to maybe help see with out removing my Samsung theme. Makes no sense!
Just set it to default theme first. The theme you are using has not been updated to be compatible, which is why you're having text coloration problems. You have to look for an updated theme made compatible to Pie.

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Which firmware version are you referring to as "the latest update"? Different Note9s have different latest updates.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer