Galaxy Note 9 SM-960F Not Updating to Android 10

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Your service provider is lux , so its not andriod 10 yet, but your phones model xsp is on Android 10.

You can choose either one , once you learn to flash can go between either in future

You have the flexibility to go on any firmware as your bootloader unlocked and your phone is international version.

iammoazzam

Apr 25, 2020
Visit site
Your service provider is lux , so its not andriod 10 yet, but your phones model xsp is on Android 10.

You can choose either one , once you learn to flash can go between either in future

You have the flexibility to go on any firmware as your bootloader unlocked and your phone is international version.

okay that's relieving. A few more questions:
I will make sure to do everything as you suggested. but still is there any chance of bricking my device?
what is the source of the firmware fetched by SamFirm? because someone said to me that these firmwares can be edited by the provider and can harm the device

I am just afraid, I don't want to ruin my device!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Make sure you don't unplug the device while its flashing, or have the computer screen saver or anything to interrupt while its flashing .
Samfirm I've been using for awhile now flashing my firmware they look like they come from Samsung servers as a update is out for that model its immediately available there.

iammoazzam

Apr 25, 2020
Visit site
Make sure you don't unplug the device while its flashing, or have the computer screen saver or anything to interrupt while its flashing .
Samfirm I've been using for awhile now flashing my firmware they look like they come from Samsung servers as a update is out for that model its immediately available there.

Okay, I will search a bit more about the authenticity of the firmware providers. Will let you know if I have any question or when I do it successfully!

iammoazzam

Apr 25, 2020
Visit site

I just checked again, Android 10 for LUX is now available.

Capture.JPG

iammoazzam

Apr 25, 2020
Visit site
Use the lux then

I have successfully flashed it. See the screenshot below. I used the LUX firmware. Everything seems perfect. I read on a few platforms some people complaining about fast battery drain or slow charging speed after the update. I will check that as well and will discuss with you if I find any such issue.

Thank a lot for your help and guidance!

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-28 at 18.32.38.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress