Wifi problem

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone having problems with their wifi?

My battery is draining like crazy, I have done a couple of resets already.

Reset last night, charged the phone to 100%, did not install one program, let the phone sit overnight, and got this result in my battery stats.

tempFileForShare_2014-11-21-08-19-24.jpg

Attachments

• tempFileForShare_2014-11-21-08-19-24.jpg
    tempFileForShare_2014-11-21-08-19-24.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 46

tbran

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what the issue would be, aside from an app or setting interfering. Personally, I think my wifi performance is much more stable on the Edge than it was on the Note 3. I constantly got "Unstable Connection" errors on my Fios 75/75 wifi with the 3. Hasn't happened once with my Edge.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® Edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I don't know what the issue would be, aside from an app or setting interfering. Personally, I think my wifi performance is much more stable on the Edge than it was on the Note 3. I constantly got "Unstable Connection" errors on my Fios 75/75 wifi with the 3. Hasn't happened once with my Edge.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® Edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

I have my Note 4 and Note Edge both sitting next to each other connected to the same router and the Note 4 is rock solid no drops or anything.

If the phone is factory reset with no apps installed, any idea what app would be making the wifi drop and screen to awake?

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I have my Note 4 and Note Edge both sitting next to each other connected to the same router and the Note 4 is rock solid no drops or anything.

If the phone is factory reset with no apps installed, any idea what app would be making the wifi drop and screen to awake?

I noticed your S-Pen is detached. When I was fooling around with my Edge when I first got it, I detached the pen and inadvertently walked away. When I came back to the phone, the screen was on and advising me to attach the pen. Maybe that is keeping your screen awake?

wazzat

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
My new Sansung note8 edge cannot find home ip address. Tried on/off. Tried flight mode on/off. Tried motorola sbg900 modem on/off. Old Note2 works like charm as it always has done. 2 laptops work fine. About to put sim back in the old one and return to place of purchase.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall