FULL COVERAGE - Screen Protector?

Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys/gals,

Has anyone found an inexpensive ebay screen protector that covers the ENTIRE screen? I just received these, and they leave a lot of the screen uncovered...totally pointless.

6X Anti Scratch Clear Screen Protector Cover Guard for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge | eBay

However, I just spotted these, and from the picture, it looks like full coverage...Genuine XtremeGuard Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Anti Scratch | eBay

My guess is the water type will work, the other stick on versions will not.

Joke Adema

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
hello

the second link is a note 4 and not a note edge if it is the Phone on the picture

if you want to order a new one
there wil protectors with you can see that it cover the whole screen

i have orderd one but i haven,t got it jet
that is over the whole screen

i let you later on today know with it is and where i had orderd one

and you can ask before you order

i had it also with 3 screenprotectors

i don,t even know for wich Phone it is

it fits not on the note 4 the samsung galaxy s4 etc.

glidersgalore

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Dumb question. After spending the amount of money for this phone, why would you want a cheap screen protector? That's like buying a Mercedes and taking it to Jiffy lube and a drive through car wash. Spend $30 and get the Ghost Armor or at least the Zagg

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I was considering the Note Edge instead of the Note 4 I ended up with. One of the things I was concerned about was phone protection. Specifically, finding a case I liked and good full-coverage screen protection w/out being forced to order online. I hope more Edge accessories can be found at various retail locations in the future. It really does look like an intriguing device.

paradroid

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I have a ZAGG screen protector, fits perfectly, works great. Bought it online which I would rather do than drive to a store.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87