Factory installed screen protector?

Mils76

Dec 20, 2021
Visit site
I bought a Note 10 Plus on ebay. I read that these phones come pre-installed with screen protectors. I noticed a rather significant scratch, so I was going to remove the protector and install a better one. However, when I went to remove it, I couldn't find any screen protector. Now, I'm panicked because I may now have a permanent large scratch on my phone. If I'd known that there was not factory protector, I would have installed something. I don't want to have the screen replaced but I have to do something now.
Is it possible that I'm just not finding the screen protector or does my phone not have one because it's from ebay and even though ti was sold as new, it probably wasn't?

donc13

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
It certainly wasn't new if it came with a scratch. Yes, new (at least the US models) they came with a factory installed screen protector. I'd return it to the ebay seller and if you paid via PayPal also file a dispute with them.

donc13

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
For what it's worth, after the above reply, I pulled mine out of the protective case I keep it in and I can feel the edge of the factory screen protector with my fingernail at the top, bottom and sides.

Samsmome

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
I bought a Note 10 Plus on ebay. I read that these phones come pre-installed with screen protectors. I noticed a rather significant scratch, so I was going to remove the protector and install a better one. However, when I went to remove it, I couldn't find any screen protector. Now, I'm panicked because I may now have a permanent large scratch on my phone. If I'd known that there was not factory protector, I would have installed something. I don't want to have the screen replaced but I have to do something now.
Is it possible that I'm just not finding the screen protector or does my phone not have one because it's from ebay and even though ti was sold as new, it probably wasn't?

Bought 2 Note 10+ on day of pre-order through Samsung. Both phones came with a pre-installed screen protector. My guess the phone you bought from eBay was not new. So sorry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174