delldude405

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

My buddy here at work has the SGN and he keeps asking me when his note is going to get ICS. Does anyone have an idea when this is going to happen? Sorry if this is a duplicate post. Thanks for any information.

p.s. We are not able to root due to security issues.:cool:

Elrohir

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
It depends on the country and carrier the Note is on. And you could just flash the original ICS Firmware. No rooting required.

jchubb01

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I have AT&T in US. Still no ICS. How do we flash without rooting? I would just rather root it and flash a rom if im going to do it :/

Elrohir

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
If you flash it you just put another firmware on it. Rooting is something to obtain su permissions. And if you flash via odin you dont need root.

yeohsmarty

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
HI, Pls help me, as I am trying to download kies to my window pc and they cannot regconise & not excepting (GT-N7000) as mine is a international unlocked note(germany). Thanks

AzzleDazzle

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Kies is a load of anyway, I have nothing but issues with it, just use odin to flash ics it will take less than 10 mins and you Won't get any yellow triangle or binary count as its official firmware

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

dadymon

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
ICS tomorrow. July 10th.
Elly44

There is an article on Android Central, says ICS is coming soon to the ATT galaxy note, Check it out! I just rooted my note and was about to flash the only one ics rom!

On keis, says firmware upgrade available! Could it be ICS? At work. Gonna see when I get home!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress