Bootloader Crashed.

himsfile

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Guys,

Am facing dire problem with my Samsung Galaxy Note which runs on updated version of Andriod 4.0.4. Now, tried to root the OS by cwm.zip and then the supersu.zip. the update went fine and the note was also running much faster and smoother than it was running before. But then i tried to instal new fonts. and the app asked me to reboot. It rebooted but got hung on the Samsung Logo screen. I did try to do the root update again to see if the system can boot again as normal. But didn't work as expected. Again i tried the vol down+power+central button but it stalled on the odin mode.

Please advise as to what can i do to get my OS up and running again. I dun want to go for a re install of the OS as i would loose all my data in the phone.

Please answer asap. Thank you guys.

Regards.
Himanshu Shah

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Guys,

Am facing dire problem with my Samsung Galaxy Note which runs on updated version of Andriod 4.0.4. Now, tried to root the OS by cwm.zip and then the supersu.zip. the update went fine and the note was also running much faster and smoother than it was running before. But then i tried to instal new fonts. and the app asked me to reboot. It rebooted but got hung on the Samsung Logo screen. I did try to do the root update again to see if the system can boot again as normal. But didn't work as expected. Again i tried the vol down+power+central button but it stalled on the odin mode.

Please advise as to what can i do to get my OS up and running again. I dun want to go for a re install of the OS as i would loose all my data in the phone.

Please answer asap. Thank you guys.

Regards.
Himanshu Shah

What Carrier?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87