White Galaxy S II?

theasiandroid

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Remember seeing about a white GSII post on various blogs...any idea when/where I could get my hands on one? Would it be released the same time as the black one or sometime later?

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Most likely after the release of the black device. Usually the way it works. I would welcome that. I have not years anything else on it though.

Broheemster

May 5, 2010
Visit site
It just barely came out in Europe so you can imagine how long the wait for it would be here. Plus how often do you see an android phone in the U.S. re-released in an alternative color. I wouldn't hold my breath for it. If you want that style then I would just purchase the white international version online.

theasiandroid

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
It just barely came out in Europe so you can imagine how long the wait for it would be here. Plus how often do you see an android phone in the U.S. re-released in an alternative color. I wouldn't hold my breath for it. If you want that style then I would just purchase the white international version online.

Is there even a white version for Europe yet? I don't think the white has even come out yet...maybe I'm just a little slow..

Dragon546

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Managed to get one after my Black one was faulty got to love Buyers remorse UK style. Rooted and running Check Rom with SetCPU so far very smooth and slick. Love the White SGS II.

theasiandroid

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Bump for Tmobile US announced they will be releasing the GS2 soon. And I guess Tmobile UK already has the white phone in stock.

Since I'm in the US, how long do you think I would have to wait before they have the white available? How much longer did it take after the black GS2 in black came out for the white to come out?

Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress