Galaxy Earbuds have shipped!

avandie

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I got my mine today. I'm listening to them now and it sounds like I'm listening them through tin cans. No bass at all. How do I get any bass and lower the treble? So far I'm not impressed.

Go into the Wear app and adjust the equalizer. There are five different settings (I think - I don't have my phone with me right now). I liked "Dynamic" the best.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Go into the Wear app and adjust the equalizer. There are five different settings (I think - I don't have my phone with me right now). I liked "Dynamic" the best.

It is set to Dynamic right now and it sounds real tinny. My old iPhone headphones sound so much nicer. Maybe I'll take them to Best Buy Sunday and see if they can look at them.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Can anyone confirm if you can have these buds connected to both your S10+ and your Gear S3 at the same time? I can do that with my Marshall Minor 2 headphones and that is awesome when you want to shift between the 2 listening to music.

I have my buds paired with both my S10+ and my Galaxy Watch (not Gear S3). But I don't have it connected to both at the same time. As far as I know I have to have it connected to only one device at a time.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
It is set to Dynamic right now and it sounds real tinny. My old iPhone headphones sound so much nicer. Maybe I'll take them to Best Buy Sunday and see if they can look at them.

I'm experiencing the same thing. It's just not as rich of audio as my Bose Soundsport Free or the AKG NC60 headphones that came with the Galaxy S9+. They're not bad, per se. Just not top notch like these other two headphones. Still, the wireless charging and small size makes them good for traveling. I'm going on a weekend vacation tomorrow so I'll see how it goes carrying these around.

Also, I switched to the larger tips and that does help a bit.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I'm experiencing the same thing. It's just not as rich of audio as my Bose Soundsport Free or the AKG NC60 headphones that came with the Galaxy S9+. They're not bad, per se. Just not top notch like these other two headphones. Still, the wireless charging and small size makes them good for traveling. I'm going on a weekend vacation tomorrow so I'll see how it goes carrying these around.

Also, I switched to the larger tips and that does help a bit.

I'll try that in the morning and see if that helps out.

AS7Edge

May 13, 2016
Visit site
I agree the sound is meh. My Sony mk3 have ruined headphones for me, however can't beat free and wireless charging is awesome. Made a few calls, work really good although people said they could hear my background noise a little bit.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I got my mine today. I'm listening to them now and it sounds like I'm listening them through tin cans. No bass at all. How do I get any bass and lower the treble? So far I'm not impressed.

I listen to House/Tech music and the low end is fine. The sound signature I tend to like is warm and soft. Not sure how you like your music but here is what I'm thinking........

1.) You're not getting a good seal because of the shape of your ear.
2.) You tend to like heavy (bloated) low end so these buds sound weak to you.
3.) You might of gotten some duds.

.....hope you get it resolved. If not, at least they were free and didn't cost you much, lol.

PS: I have it set to dynamic and I ALSO listen with Poweramp which I have EQed to my MDR-1ABT's. Sound coming out of them for me is niiicccee! :)

Only thing I'm not liking so far is that they are a tad bulky and felt a little fatigue this morning on my commute to work most likely from the weight of the buds resting in my ear. Some getting used to will probably resolve these issues for me.

Last edited:

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Wednesday a label was printed for mine, yesterday I got the email from Samsung stating it shipped. But there still hasn't been no tracking change at all....just "Label Created"

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
My ship date just jumped to March 8th from March 15th, but we will see. Registered on release day around 8ish PM EST purchased from BestBuy.