Bubbles under S10+ factory screen protector...

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
mine starting to get at bottom right side towards the edge , I just smooth it but keeps coming back also feels like center has air but no bubbles can feel tick when pressing the center. will get dome soon

y2jdmbfan

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I did a chat with Samsung yesterday and supposedly they are sending me some free replacements. I keep my phone in a microfiber pouch, not sure how this happened unless the pouch is too tight and something rubbed. Or it got some moisture on the area.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I did a chat with Samsung yesterday and supposedly they are sending me some free replacements. I keep my phone in a microfiber pouch, not sure how this happened unless the pouch is too tight and something rubbed. Or it got some moisture on the area.

Wow, how'd you swing that!?

y2jdmbfan

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
yeah got Bubbles too....Given up and decided to fork out for whitedome screen protector
I've had Whitestone when they first came out. Can't stand them because I don't use a case and the adhesive eventually balls up on the sides and you end up with bubbles and blobs on the sides after a few days and it eventually gets worse. O bought mine direct from Samsung and have the protection deal, so I might just go naked eventually. This stock protector is on pretty tight, not sure how the few bubbles / dust got under up there.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Mine seemed to start with the install of my Defender Pro case on my GS10+. I just removed it and installed the Pelican Shield which doesn't mess with the OEM screen protector. Please see photos and my first impressions in the accessories forum.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Honeymoon period over, took off the factory screen protector so that I can feel that smooth glass surfaces

Also, improved the clarity a lot after removing. I'll see if it improves the fingerprint scanner. But I'm going to rock it without any screen protector like I do for all phones.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Anyone else have this problem? I really like the Samsung protector, anyone know if you can buy replacements?

Mine have very little bubbles.like so little it cant be seen unless from a certain angle and light...but i can deal with it.

As for replacement you could contact Samsung to send you new ones.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I typically don't drop my phone but I have before. I feel like I only really need scratch protection and the stock protector provides that. As long as it continues to look and feel invisible I'll leave it. I'm disappointed that the Whitestone Done is the only glad protector that works with the fps as the whole gluing/curing bit off-putting to me. Once removed does the Whitestone Done leave the device looking and functioning like it was never there? If so, I might consider it. If not, I'd never use one.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I typically don't drop my phone but I have before. I feel like I only really need scratch protection and the stock protector provides that. As long as it continues to look and feel invisible I'll leave it. I'm disappointed that the Whitestone Done is the only glad protector that works with the fps as the whole gluing/curing bit off-putting to me. Once removed does the Whitestone Done leave the device looking and functioning like it was never there? If so, I might consider it. If not, I'd never use one.

Whitestone Dome uses UV Glue.which from experience(i used it on my Note 8)leaves nothing when remove....like super clean.

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site

Yep, clean as if never there. I had on Note 9, took off, cleaned with wipe and Sammy accepted. No issues at all.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Whitestone Dome uses UV Glue.which from experience(i used it on my Note 8)leaves nothing when remove....like super clean.
Excellent, thanks.

Now, if they could only correct the price I'd be almost there.

I'm by no means a penny-pincher (though I prolly should be) but $60-$80 for a glass screen protector that cost what, $1-$2 (if that) to make when other than screen protectors sell for $7-$20something?

Hmm...yeah...I know the phone cost $1200+ but still.

IMO, the White stone Done should cost ~$50, at most, for a 2-pack and even that would likely still net great profit.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Excellent, thanks.

Now, if they could only correct the price I'd be almost there.

I'm by no means a penny-pincher (though I prolly should be) but $60-$80 for a glass screen protector that cost what, $1-$2 (if that) to make when other than screen protectors sell for $7-$20something?

Hmm...yeah...I know the phone cost $1200+ but still.

IMO, the White stone Done should cost ~$50, at most, for a 2-pack and even that would likely still net great profit.

Erm.my friends did a DIY way.they bought the tempered glass from ebay.could be some random brand or whatsoever,only thing which matter is the precision.and bought a seperate UV Glue...costs way less.