Turn off repeat notifications?

Milehigh

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Somewhere along the line, I turned on repeat notifications and realized I don't like that. Thought it would be helpful but it really is irritating. Anyone know where that setting is so it can be turned off? Thanks :)

Brent Fredryk

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Somewhere along the line, I turned on repeat notifications and realized I don't like that. Thought it would be helpful but it really is irritating. Anyone know where that setting is so it can be turned off? Thanks :)

You can go into "Settings"-> "Notifications". Scroll all the way down until you see "Looking for Something Else" and click on "Notification Reminder".

That is the easiest way I find it.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Yeah like the other poster said , type in settings search bar notifications reminder and turn off

Attachments

• 1506.jpg
    1506.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 29

Milehigh

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks all, I saw that screen and mistaken thought it would turn off ALL notifications, not the reoccurring reminders. All fixed now, I hate when something is right in front of you, but you can't see the forest for the trees. You sure have to read these screens carefully, so many options.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo