Who's going for S10E?

Eggmundo

Trusted Member
Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
Loving the form factor of it, at least going by the videos of it.

And that Canary Yellow is dope as hell.

Who's going for this over its bigger brothers?

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Nah too small for me. It's still a great choice if you really want/need a smaller form factor. Granted 5.8 inches isn't small by any means. But I've gotten used now to 6+ inch devices. 5.8 just looks tiny now to my eyes.

Vega007

Dec 14, 2017
Visit site
If I decide to try an S10, I will definitely be going for the "e" version. I don't like edge or curved screens so it is this or nothing. I am holding out though and won't make a decision until it goes on sale at discount of $100 or so, which will probably be in a few months.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
If I decide to try an S10, I will definitely be going for the "e" version. I don't like edge or curved screens so it is this or nothing. I am holding out though and won't make a decision until it goes on sale at discount of $100 or so, which will probably be in a few months.

Ditto what Vega said.

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
waiting for a sale. flat screen and the same hardware, screen isn't as nice but so what.
tired of giant screens, especially curved.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I've never been a fan of Sounding and have always steered clear.

Until I liked the S8. And now the S10e.

If I were to get any Samsung phone now, it'd likely be the S10e. I like smaller phones by comparison to today's phablets - my Honor 8 was 5.2" and my Pixel 2 is 5" - so if phones get even bigger than 6", which a lot are, I may have to go with the 10e.

ibbyj

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I didn't think I liked the new models. After they were announced I didn't pay much attention to them and pretty much almost forgot about them. Then I was at Best Buy a day or two after and I stumbled upon the S10E and was obsessed instantly.

Way nicer in person than in photos or videos, you really need to see it in person. I pre-ordered on the Samsung website right there and then.

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
I didn't think I liked the new models. After they were announced I didn't pay much attention to them and pretty much almost forgot about them. Then I was at Best Buy a day or two after and I stumbled upon the S10E and was obsessed instantly.

Way nicer in person than in photos or videos, you really need to see it in person. I pre-ordered on the Samsung website right there and then.

You can bet once the dust settles, you won't be alone. Tech media is trying to sell all of us the s10+. But I think it's the E variant that will come out on top.

mattkerwin24

Oct 4, 2016
Visit site
I've been so blah with phones lately, I've bought the pixel 3, returned it, now using the oneplus 6t, but am missing the slightly smaller size...so I just went for it and pre-ordered the s10e!

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
This guy right here. Pre-ordered Prism White 256GB. Been a while since I kept a Samsung Phone since I always returned them because of dislikes. I've soured on them ever since they went curved screen crazy.

Dusting off Gear S3 Frontier