What's the latest S20 FE 5G security update? (Unlocked)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I got it yesterday... And apparently now my selfie camera doesn't work. Was fine before the update, now everything is blurry. Grrrr.

My mms has been very spotty since the update. I reset my phone and it installed the October security patch again. Coworker with s21U has same issue.

notacoach

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
I got it yesterday... And apparently now my selfie camera doesn't work. Was fine before the update, now everything is blurry. Grrrr.
Whoops! Spoke too soon. Turns out it was damage on my screen protector (invisible to see, but I pulled the protector off after I had tried every other fix, and all now well). No idea why it wasn't a problem before, but a classic case if "correlation is not causation...".

NashMob1968

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Verizon FE. Just got the 12 update and One UI 4. Does not offer Google Discover on the homepage anymore just Samsung Free. Anyone know why or a work around?

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Verizon FE. Just got the 12 update and One UI 4. Does not offer Google Discover on the homepage anymore just Samsung Free. Anyone know why or a work around?

Yeah it stinks. I thought one of the benefits would the s20 series of devices would get it.
I have the google search widget on my home screen and it takes me to it.

Also, you could install a third party launcher, Nova Launcher and get it that way. It's a workaround but it is what it is I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez