So what cases are you all getting?

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the Tech 21 Evo Check for my soon to arrive S20 Ultra, and it was delivered yesterday. I guess things look different in real life, but I'm not sure that it's going to be thick enough to protect that giant camera bump.View attachment 316858
You can get dbrand camera skin to help protect the camera. Picture is bright to show what I'm talking about. They have several color options.
151de4add7318547f05e59a9645f9d1a.jpg

GrumpyMomofMacR

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
I'm going with the Samsung LED wallet case in pink to match my pink S20. And I also got Samsung's rugged case with the little kickstands. I liked that case a lot for my Note 10+ and it did protect the phone from a couple of drops so far.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
You can get dbrand camera skin to help protect the camera. Picture is bright to show what I'm talking about. They have several color options.
151de4add7318547f05e59a9645f9d1a.jpg

I'm glad you clarified that part about the yellow skin lol. I caught it after seeing the screenshot. I was just thinking "oh man, I know everyone is different, but why on earth would you wanna bring even MORE attention to that hideous camera housing?"

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I haven't figured that out yet. I did check and see that the OtterBox Defender Pro is $70 that's a bit steep but then again so is the phone LOL. I usually go for the high quality protective cases.

Beth Hahn

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
I ordered the Tech 21 Evo Check for my soon to arrive S20 Ultra, and it was delivered yesterday. I guess things look different in real life, but I'm not sure that it's going to be thick enough to protect that giant camera bump.View attachment 316858

I can't speak for the camera bump but for me and my note 10+ this case has been a savior paired with the Whitestone some screen protector. I've replaced 4 protectors since August bc of drops and the phone survived unscathed.

dgcorn

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I picked up two cases from Samsung with my credits: black rugged and s-view flip. Not sure if I will like either one and not sure if even the rugged will provide sufficient protection. I'm not going to order anything else until I have phone in hand.

teristark

May 27, 2014
Visit site
I got the Samsung blue LED case. I'm really curious how the LED works.

I was just checking on Amazon and found a 60% off [URL="https://www.amazon.com/Poetic-Affinity-Designed-Lightweight-Protective/dp/B0839P5HRW/ref=sr_1_5?crid=3T0FQPW23PO6P&keywords=galaxy%2Bs20%2Bplus%2Bcase%2Bpoetic&qid=1582473638&sprefix=poetic%2Bgalaxy%2Bs20%2Bplus%2Bcase%2Caps%2C262&sr=8-5&th=1%22&tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6744208]Poetic military grade clear case[/URL]. Ends up being $5.61. So now I will have a total of 3 cases...way less than I usually try out! LOL

Last edited:

jessewaldo

Feb 9, 2020
Visit site
I got the blue LED case. I'm really curious how the LED works.

I was just checking on Amazon and found a [URL="https://amazon.com/gp/product/B0839P5HRW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1%22&tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6744212]60% off Poetic military grade clear case[/URL]. Ends up being $5.61. So now I will have a total of 3 cases...way less than I usually try out! LOL

Link not working?

teristark

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Link not working?

Sorry, I think I fixed it.

Edit: no, I didn't. :( I don't know why but it looks fine when I edit but when I click on the link it has "%22 in front of the HTTPS. Delete that part and hopefully it will take you to the page on Amazon.

Or...copy this description and search on Amazon: Poetic Affinity Series Designed for Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus/Galaxy S20+ Clear Case, Rugged Lightweight Military Grade Hybrid Protective Bumper Cover, Clear

Last edited:

daswooski

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, I love how the Samsung Branded S-view Flip case wakes the phone when you open it and protects the screen, etc...

Does anyone know another brand S-view flip case that does this as the Samsung Branded one is $46
Looking for one for my S20 +

I tried another brand for the S10 and it never worked
Thanks all

Last edited:

physicsguy

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone been able to order the Samsung Kvadrat S20+ cover from Samsung? I keep getting an error when I try to add it to the cart ("We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try after sometime. Sorry for the inconvenience"). This is since preorders opened last Friday. I chatted with a rep and they said it should be available to order so I sent the screenshot of the error. They said they'd get back to me via email with information, but in the meantime, I'm wondering if anyone was able to order it or if it's a site issue? I'm trying for green, but gray also gets the error (Red isn't avaiable)

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone been able to order the Samsung Kvadrat S20+ cover from Samsung? I keep getting an error when I try to add it to the cart ("We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try after sometime. Sorry for the inconvenience"). This is since preorders opened last Friday. I chatted with a rep and they said it should be available to order so I sent the screenshot of the error. They said they'd get back to me via email with information, but in the meantime, I'm wondering if anyone was able to order it or if it's a site issue? I'm trying for green, but gray also gets the error (Red isn't avaiable)

I hate the the sides, top and bottom. They're some solid plastic color. Not sure why it's not the fabric/canvas look all the way around like the Pixel cases.

If you wait a bit, you'll probably be able to get a nicer looking version of that case for cheaper on Amazon. I did that for my S10. They looked like the Kvadrat ones, only nicer IMO.

617RocxgsEL._SL1000_.jpg
71N2rOryh1L._SL1001_.jpg

Last edited:

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Spigen Rugged Armor as I do with all my phones. Looks nice, feels nice, has just enough protection without going OTT 👌🏻

Haven't had a Samsung in a little while now Note 8 was my last after a long list of them so I've missed what's been happening lately with them. Does the S20 Ultra come with a built in screen protector like some of the other recent ones?

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Switching from the Note 10+ to the S20 Ultra. Have always used Spigen Tough Armour. Looking for something different maybe. I love the tough Armour but the last couple iterations for the Note has only been available in black and gun metal. They used to make a blue one.

Anyone know of any blue (royal blue) cases with a kickstand?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplacey