[Review] Great Solid Case with Clear Back for Samsung Galaxy S20

SuperLeakTX

Dec 15, 2018
Visit site
Well, I have been rocking with my S20 for like 1 day. Got a case from Schnail, and as of now, I really like the case.
vrOug4f.jpg

The grip edges are very welcome.I got the iridescent color and I dig it. Gives the case look some pop of color. I do like the speaker holes setup that allows the audio to come towards you and seems to make it louder. It charges wireless as advertised and I've had no problem using my old peripherals such as wireless charging pad and wireless charging in-car mount. I like the clear back so that I can still see the color of my phone.
H5tlmW7.jpg

Yes, this case is beautiful enough that I can confidently say it is one of the best looking. The titanium look around the back of the phone truly stands out among the competition.

Pros:
- Top notch build quality.
- Beautiful design. Probably one of the best in the business.
- Big bezels. This one may be a con for some people but personally, I think the extra bezels is needed on a phone like this to allow a better grip without accidental touches from your palm.
- Raised lips both front and back that will make your phone safer

Would I recommend? Yes... yes I would

For S20

Price: 29.98
Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083FKXDRQ?tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6740020
Use Coupon Schnail3 FOR 30% OFF

For S20 Plus

Price: 24.98
Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084P7Y7SC?ref=myi_title_dp&tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6740020

For S20 Ultra -- 29.98
Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083FKW18N?ref=myi_title_dp&tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6740020

Beth Hahn

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
I've owned the original companies (x-doria) case for a number of phones. The selling point for me was the bottom speaker design that forces all sound forward. But with each one the back does unfortunately scratch up very easily on the clear model :( idk how this copy cat version will hold up though

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Well, I have been rocking with my S20 for like 1 day. Got a case from Schnail, and as of now, I really like the case.
View attachment 316678

The grip edges are very welcome.I got the iridescent color and I dig it. Gives the case look some pop of color. I do like the speaker holes setup that allows the audio to come towards you and seems to make it louder. It charges wireless as advertised and I've had no problem using my old peripherals such as wireless charging pad and wireless charging in-car mount. I like the clear back so that I can still see the color of my phone.
View attachment 316679

Yes, this case is beautiful enough that I can confidently say it is one of the best looking. The titanium look around the back of the phone truly stands out among the competition.

Pros:
- Top notch build quality.
- Beautiful design. Probably one of the best in the business.
- Big bezels. This one may be a con for some people but personally, I think the extra bezels is needed on a phone like this to allow a better grip without accidental touches from your palm.
- Raised lips both front and back that will make your phone safer

Would I recommend? Yes... yes I would

For S20

Price: 29.98
Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083FKXDRQ?tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6740227

For S20 Plus

Price: 24.98
Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084P7Y7SC?ref=myi_title_dp&tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6740227

For S20 Ultra -- 29.98
Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083FKW18N?ref=myi_title_dp&tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6740227

Not bad. Thanks for sharing :)

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I've owned this case for a number of phones. The selling point for me was the bottom speaker design that forces all sound forward. But with each one the back does unfortunately scratch up very easily on the clear model :(

Thanks for the info.

harmfulKarl

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
I've owned this case for a number of phones. The selling point for me was the bottom speaker design that forces all sound forward. But with each one the back does unfortunately scratch up very easily on the clear model :(

This is a new brand. You probably mixed it with Xperia.
It is better than it,
1st it is easy to install and Uninstaller

2nd the buttons are pretty much sensitive and they stand out, you can find them without looking at them

3rd the lips in the front screen is higher also there are raised lips at back

Beth Hahn

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
This is a new brand. You probably mixed it with Xperia.
It is better than it,
1st it is easy to install and Uninstaller

2nd the buttons are pretty much sensitive and they stand out, you can find them without looking at them

3rd the lips in the front screen is higher also there are raised lips at back

No x-doria came out with this design first. As I've used them since the s-9. I'm hoping this new brand maybe hold ups better

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200218-110717_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200218-110717_Chrome.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 23

SuperLeakTX

Dec 15, 2018
Visit site
No x-doria came out with this design first. As I've used them since the s-9. I'm hoping this new brand maybe hold ups better

Hey, I am sure it is better.
I used to have xdoria note 10 plus case as well as 10e case.
They just way too difficult to install, also I hate the button.

As I mentioned before, this new case has raised lip on the front screen higher than. XDORIA EVER DID. Also, on the back, there are 4 raised stud, the protection will be good meanwhile keep the case slim.
I guess this new brand is aware of how to solve problems people hated on the Doria

Beth Hahn

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
Got the case today. Looks pretty solid, tho I was surprised that the back trim is plastic and not metal like the xdoria version. But I'll try this one out since xdoria for some reason took away its front speaker channel and for me that was it's biggest selling point :/

SuperLeakTX

Dec 15, 2018
Visit site
Got the case today. Looks pretty solid, tho I was surprised that the back trim is plastic and not metal like the xdoria version. But I'll try this one out since xdoria for some reason took away its front speaker channel and for me that was it's biggest selling point :/

The trim is aluminum

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Got a couple of very nice options.
Phone arrival in 2 weeks.
Can't wait.

Mav. :cool:
656e3c14e74b62c1cc70ad3b4a183f66.jpg