S21 Verizon orders, what did you get?

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
bill credit spread over 24 months only. You must have an eligible unlimited plan.

Ok Thanks! I'll just wait it out Samsung for 550 plus the free buds and $60 in accessory credit. We have 2 x S21 Verizon Ultras that say will be here Friday the 29th so lets hope that happens. I am just upset that we ordered on the 15th and so many people are already seeing action but I heard the 512 Verizon Ultra is popular.

Last edited:

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm on Verizon prepaid, could not order the Verizon version outright. Kept asking me to submit to a credit check for Verizon service. Maybe I did something wrong. But not big deal. Verizon's 5G is not a necessity for me. Its very spotty anyway. Here, but not there, etc. Maybe in a few years when 5G is like LTE is now.

marki86

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Fedex pickup up the device, so it's on the way from PA->Fl. Still shows expected delivery Thurs.
Mine also. Trying to contact FedEx to see if signature is required since no one will be home! FedEx site says since Covid requirements have changed.

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
My 2 Verizon deliveries have been awaiting pickup. The watch is supposed to be delivered by UPS tomorrow but that is now doubtful and the phone by Fedex on Thursday.

Bill
-----
Galaxy S21 (Pre-order), Galaxy Book (original), Tab S4, Gear S2

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
on Samsung, I can only order the 512GB version unlocked

We're waiting for 512 Verizon ones from Samsung and our shop app says will ship the week of the 27th but it says backordered and the website says we will get it the 29th. I called Samsung yesterday she said they aren't backordered and we will get Friday so we will see. One other person on her just got her cancel button taken away and they also ordered Verizon from Samsung so me and my husband are the only ones left waiting that ordered 512 Verizon ones from Samsung I believe.

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
My 512k Ultra directly from Verizon was just picked up this morning by Fedex and supposed to arrive on Thursday. My Watch still hasnt been picked up by UPS and is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I'll be happy if they both make it here Thursday

lattemaker

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Mine also. Trying to contact FedEx to see if signature is required since no one will be home! FedEx site says since Covid requirements have changed.

I'm in AZ and since we are a Covid hotspot, signatures are not needed in my area. I've had a few FedEx packages come in the last couple weeks that have required a signature and they leave the package on our porch. Like I said, AZ is a Covid hotspot right now so it may be different in your area.

Christian Smith Plus

Aug 15, 2019
Visit site
Ordered a 512 Ultra Black verizon cancel button disappeared this morning, shipped from Indianapolis and its evening now, already arrived in Louisville which is where I live so est. delivery Fedex is Thursday but might get it tomorrow hopefully

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Ordered a 512 Ultra Black verizon cancel button disappeared this morning, shipped from Indianapolis and its evening now, already arrived in Louisville which is where I live so est. delivery Fedex is Thursday but might get it tomorrow hopefully

Did you order from Verizon? I'm in Louisville waiting for a Verizon 512 Ultra me and my husband both but we ordered from Samsung.maybe we'll get ours Thursday too I need to check to see if my cancel button went away I've been busy at work.

Christian Smith Plus

Aug 15, 2019
Visit site
Did you order from Verizon? I'm in Louisville waiting for a Verizon 512 Ultra me and my husband both but we ordered from Samsung.maybe we'll get ours Thursday too I need to check to see if my cancel button went away I've been busy at work.

Yep, its out for delivery as of today, 1 day early so it will be at home later. I also got a 512 Ultra Black, Ordered from Verizon website the day of the preorder.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Yep, its out for delivery as of today, 1 day early so it will be at home later. I also got a 512 Ultra Black, Ordered from Verizon website the day of the preorder.

Ok Thanks! We ordered 512 Ultra Verizon from Samsung and I think their is problems and they don't have enough. Others have seen shipping info we haven't even though it says delivery 1/29. I see no Fed-Ex info or Credit Card charges. Our Shop Samsung App says backordered but says will ship the week of the 27th. I was told by Samsung we would get on the 29th so their is still hope.

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok Thanks! We ordered 512 Ultra Verizon from Samsung and I think their is problems and they don't have enough. Others have seen shipping info we haven't even though it says delivery 1/29. I see no Fed-Ex info or Credit Card charges. Our Shop Samsung App says backordered but says will ship the week of the 27th. I was told by Samsung we would get on the 29th so their is still hope.

I would call customer Care at 611. My phone is in route but my watch was stuck waiting for pickup so I called and they escalated it and it should go out tonite (was supposed to be delivered today).

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I would call customer Care at 611. My phone is in route but my watch was stuck waiting for pickup so I called and they escalated it and it should go out tonite (was supposed to be delivered today).

I did call a bit ago my husbands cancel button went away she said. I just looked at his app and it no longer says backordered and his cancel button is gone. His says created! She said that means they are working on getting his ready for shipping. She told me mine should go away later today or tomorrow and it's probably because of the hold that was taken off my account on the 21st. But she still gave me a ticket number and said she would call the warehouse to check on my order. I just said it would be nice to get both on the same day so we'll see. I'm hopeful that it'll at least be by the 29th now that his cancel button is gone.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Fedex shows on delivery truck.

I should of ordered from Verizon! My husbands cancel button went away yesterday mine is still there and we have no CC charge or Fed-Ex info nothing. Ours just says expected delivery the 29th and the lady yesterday told me we would at least get it by tomorrow. I said why did we RSVP and Pre-Order if we weren't going to get it a couple days early like everyone else. It's the only reason we did Samsung plus the extra $60 in credits. I wonder if I can just go buy one tomorrow at Verizon or BB if it's not here LOL! But than I lose out on all my accessories.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa