Anyone ditching android for the Iphone 14 pro max with Dynamic Island

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
The Iphone took the cutout out or pill or whatever you want to call it and turned it into a great interface.
Going from android to apple was the best thing for me the apps on IOS run so much more smoother compared to android. Let me know if you are thinking of making the leap. I pre ordered a space black 512GB.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
The Iphone took the cutout out or pill or whatever you want to call it and turned it into a great interface.
Going from android to apple was the best thing for me the apps on IOS run so much more smoother compared to android. Let me know if you are thinking of making the leap. I pre ordered a space black 512GB.

Nope. Well sorta... I much prefer Android but I do use both. I have my S22 Ultra and I have the 14 Pro Max on order as a second device.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
That dynamic island is almost as bad at the notch and worse than having a camera in the notification bar like Android but enjoy your new phone.

If I buy anything Apple it will be the base iPad once it gets USB C or an iPad Mini since no one else makes a competitive small tablet.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
That dynamic island is almost as bad at the notch and worse than having a camera in the notification bar like Android but enjoy your new phone.

If I buy anything Apple it will be the base iPad once it gets USB C or an iPad Mini since no one else makes a competitive small tablet.

I thought the iPad had USB-C? Did they only put it on the pro?

Also I'm already sick of hearing the term "Dynamic Island". You got pop-up notifications, that's great, I'm very happy for you lol.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I thought the iPad had USB-C? Did they only put it on the pro?

Also I'm already sick of hearing the term "Dynamic Island". You got pop-up notifications, that's great, I'm very happy for you lol.

When I looked early this year the entry level iPad had a lighting port, the pro/air/mini all switched to USB C.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I just did the opposite went from 13 pro to the S22 ultra and not looking back. Only reason I left Android was I was having issues with text messages on my s21. The iPhone is a great device but not for me.

andee1517

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
What the heck is Dynamic Island and honestly, a weird name!! I saw a pic of where someone talked about it but couldn't figure out what they were referring to. I am so not into Apple products. For those that are, enjoy!! It's always nice getting new toys!!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
What the heck is Dynamic Island and honestly, a weird name!! I saw a pic of where someone talked about it but couldn't figure out what they were referring to. I am so not into Apple products. For those that are, enjoy!! It's always nice getting new toys!!
It's the new iPhone notch that's a pill shape and you can interact it like take a phone call , music player it will minimize in the pill and tap again within the pill to go back full screen in that app.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site

It's a bit like Lonely Island, but for VCs... it's basically just "I'm on a boat" and "Great day" on repeat.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Not a chance. I phones are fine for others but hold no appeal to me. I prefer android.Have had Samsungs since my cingular days before they became AT&T. Love my S22 ultra.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa