Official launch dates thread

bigceez

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
i talking to a rep just 5mins ago and this is what i got from her :You: so they ship out today
You: then
You: thats good
Jessica: Correct. The Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB devices are scheduled to ship out sometime today, Tuesday, June 19th 2012.
You: ok good her

this is from sprint this is good news

rogeratm

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Good bye Palm Pre... Hello GS3 <3

I got rid of my Pre almost two years ago when I upgraded to the Galaxy Epic 4G.

Now, I'm anxiously waiting for the two years to expire so I can get the S III. But, I may also switch carriers from Sprint. I have the 4G but we still don't have 4G in Dayton, OH. I'm thinking of switching to T-Mobile who do have 4G in our market. Any thoughts/

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
...as gadget people, we are so sad. The device will get here, when it gets here :)

This is coming from a guy who was in line at 01:15 in the morning once, to get the iPhone 3GS.

numb683

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Oh BIG Red (Verizon). You are supposed to be so much better then everyone else and yet instead of having some kind of exclusive early release date over your competition you release it after all of them (head shaking moment). I really hope that you aren't planning on screwing over customers who upgraded and kept unlimited data by holding off the release date and forcing us to change our plan after the fact, I feel that you can't do that but I don't think you are above it anymore.

numb683

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
...as gadget people, we are so sad. The device will get here, when it gets here :)

This is coming from a guy who was in line at 01:15 in the morning once, to get the iPhone 3GS.

Don't feel to bad about waiting for the iPhone 3GS, I once did the same thing for a Blackberry Storm and man was that phone a flop!

Wicell

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I got rid of my Pre almost two years ago when I upgraded to the Galaxy Epic 4G.

Now, I'm anxiously waiting for the two years to expire so I can get the S III. But, I may also switch carriers from Sprint. I have the 4G but we still don't have 4G in Dayton, OH. I'm thinking of switching to T-Mobile who do have 4G in our market. Any thoughts/

I would stick to your unlimited w/Sprint, I read somewhere that Dayton will be getting LTE early next year. It's a long-ish wait, but I'd rather stay on Sprint's unlimited, than get 4G that gets throttled slower than 3G after a couple gigs.

johnnyr666

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Well here I am again. Have to wait until next week to get my S3 from Sprint while my wife has been playing with her quad core Pebble Blue S3 from Claro PR. What I want to get to is that I am from Puerto Rico and earlier called the local T-Mobile store just for the fun of it and guess what? When I asked the Rep if the S3 had arrived: Yes, only Pebble Blue for 249.99. How many you got left? All of them, we have not sold one!! She laughed as I cried in the background thinking of the peoples ignorance as to what they were missing and the fact that I still have to wait until next week.

9ks2k

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
this made me LOL. but i still prob have to wait till july10-15th to get mine from VZ
Well here I am again. Have to wait until next week to get my S3 from Sprint while my wife has been playing with her quad core Pebble Blue S3 from Claro PR. What I want to get to is that I am from Puerto Rico and earlier called the local T-Mobile store just for the fun of it and guess what? When I asked the Rep if the S3 had arrived: Yes, only Pebble Blue for 249.99. How many you got left? All of them, we have not sold one!! She laughed as I cried in the background thinking of the peoples ignorance as to what they were missing and the fact that I still have to wait until next week.

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I've had mine since 21st June. But, out of curiosity, I just called my local AT&T shop, and they have the S III device(s) and accessories for it today!

I might pay them a visit to see if they have any Speck Product cases.

strykerpks

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
US Cellular to begin shipping pre-orders next week (the week of July 9) with in-store sales shortly after. No exact dates were given.

This is from their Facebook page as well as Twitter.

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
US Cellular to begin shipping pre-orders next week (the week of July 9) with in-store sales shortly after. No exact dates were given.

This is from their Facebook page as well as Twitter.

Awesome news! I have a 16 GB Pebble Blue S III pre-ordered through them. I can't wait until it is in my hot big hands!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
we should change this to a JB release dates sticky soon Phil ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
we should change this to a JB release dates sticky soon Phil ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

I agree. Still no word on US cellular branded phones. I was hoping it would happen before black Friday. But nothing yet.
teamuscellular.com/Forum/blog/2/entry-352-hot-news-ics-jb-and-split-window-ota/
o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_

Last edited: