Diztronic TPU cases finally out for S3

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Aren't most cases lint magnets as long as you put it in your pocket?!?!? Besides, I'd rather have a lil lint on my phone than a scratch/kink/dent/shattered screen/etc.....lol! :D

Yup. I just meant like how some cases (silicone) would come out of your pocket coated with lint. Sounds like these don't do that though.

Peg

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Got my cases already!

Ordered this past Saturday and they shipped an hour after ordering. Got them in the mail today (Monday).

They look great on my invisible phone!

mike86325#AC

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site

Awesome! Thanks so much!

One thing that is turning me off from this case is that it seems that it is only matte on the back of the phone, while the front half of the case is a gloss black.

g1toevo678

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Awesome! Thanks so much!

One thing that is turning me off from this case is that it seems that it is only matte on the back of the phone, while the front half of the case is a gloss black.

I was a little hesitant about this as well when I was getting one for the nexus. But in person, it's not as cheesy as it seems. It is actually quite well done. I will say that I got one where the gloss overlay (it looks like it's just a glossy film) wasn't applied correctly. I contacted them and they sent out a replacement the next day.

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Got my cases already!

Ordered this past Saturday and they shipped an hour after ordering. Got them in the mail today (Monday).

Ha ha, same here. I bought one for my wife. She wanted to know when the phone's coming.

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk 2

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Got my cases already!

Heyyy, I have an invisible phone too thats waiting for the same case! What a small world! :p lol

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
I have to say I'm absolutely in love with their customer service. After ordering last night I decided I wanted two clear cases instead of one matte black and one clear so I tried to cancel the order through amazon. They emailed me twice the next morning to confirm the changes to my order and present me with options and that it would be shipping that same day.

Man its gonna be rough having these cases ready and waiting for phones.

Splange

May 5, 2012
Visit site
The product description on the clear one warns that (a) it was made for the white gs3 and would look "different" on the blue. Anyone have pics of the blue on with the clear case?

(B) that it might collect colour from inside your pockets because of the anti-yellowing coating on it. Anyone know how big of a problem this is?

memphisboy

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Received my clear Diztronic TPU case today in anticipation for my Verizon white GS III...If you can see in the pics, it has the shiny gloss ring on the front, yet the sides and back have a frost clear coating. Maybe it will go perfect with the white model that it is designed for. I was hoping for a clear all over case minus the frost effect. Still these cases fit the best on every phone Ive had including the Galaxy Nexus that has 1 of these still snug fit after 7 months.

wowpaw

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok pal now that the jokes are aside ....

This is my absolute hands down opinion on cases.

As we all remember black berry rubber cases ... They stretched out... Didn't protect really from a fall and stuck to your pocket ...

Then a new kind of rubber case came out and it was resin " tpu" ... This kind of case in my opinion is the best and tested thin protection for your phone.

Now your question .... YES there is a difference

I have had cheap ones that had holes that did not line up, some were thin in material and didn't have a good "bounce ". Some have to much wrap over the sides to the screen , some don't have enough.

I looked at the case you mentioned and I think its really cool and looks to have what you want in a protective case ... Only thing I saw was that the rocker was cut out and not covered over with a flexible thinner piece. That can either matter or not matter to you .... Depends on your line of work.

I have had the no name diamond print back tpu case that VZW sold on my Dinc for 2 years now .... The phone looks out of the box new and I have never had a screen protector on it. The phone was dropped kicked and in the elements. I don't go out of my way beat my phone up ... But I am not super anal either.

I hope I got some good info out with out being to long winded.

Seacrest out
I actually have that same case for my Incredible as well. How would you compare that to this particular one?

kath00

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I have to say I'm absolutely in love with their customer service. After ordering last night I decided I wanted two clear cases instead of one matte black and one clear so I tried to cancel the order through amazon. They emailed me twice the next morning to confirm the changes to my order and present me with options and that it would be shipping that same day.

Man its gonna be rough having these cases ready and waiting for phones.

Same here! Ordered case but changed mind about the color. Got multiple emails the next day and now I have 2 cases with different colors, just as I wanted. Invisaphone here too........

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I actually have that same case for my Incredible as well. How would you compare that to this particular one?
I have no hands on experience with this diztronic case ..... From what I see and read it seams to be of same quality.
I am gonna get one though, cause its only $10 and VZW is $20 and the one they offered at pre sale had no info or reviews and I thinly that it was $20.
This case is getting great reviews .

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I have no hands on experience with this diztronic case ..... From what I see and read it seams to be of same quality.
I am gonna get one though, cause its only $10 and VZW is $20 and the one they offered at pre sale had no info or reviews and I thinly that it was $20.
This case is getting great reviews .

Yup, same here! I have no first hand experience with this case and am solely going by the reviews our members here have given. AND its ONLY $10 so it won't hurt me if I don't like it. If the case isn't good, I'm going to be giving HELL to our members who have advocated and pushed this case!!!!!! :mad: lol

wowpaw

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Yup, same here! I have no first hand experience with this case and am solely going by the reviews our members here have given. AND its ONLY $10 so it won't hurt me if I don't like it. If the case isn't good, I'm going to be giving HELL to our members who have advocated and pushed this case!!!!!! :mad: lol

I'll join the party too then!

I really do wish that their clear was actually clear. Looking at the pics above, thats more white than actual clear (and will probably look weird on pebble blue)

Splange

May 5, 2012
Visit site
EWater, could you post some pics of it when you get it? I'm getting pebble blue too and it looks a lot harder to find really good cases for it.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I'll join the party too then!

I really do wish that their clear was actually clear. Looking at the pics above, thats more white than actual clear (and will probably look weird on pebble blue)

Thats what I want to know!! I want someone to post a pic with the pebble blue and a clear case so we can see what it looks like. I would like to highlight the phones color since its nice and unique. I'm hoping the clear case hightlights the color with a matte look to it. If it doesn't than I don't want it, lol!