Unlimited skip Pandora?

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone send me the newest apk or show me where to get it? Thanks

Edit: I apologize to any mods or Admins if I broke any rules or regulations..

GSIII VZW via tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
I didn't think they could do that because of licensing agreements with the music companies. Maybe somethings changed.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I didn't think they could do that because of licensing agreements with the music companies. Maybe somethings changed.

They can't ... Pandora that is.

However there is a APK that is sort-of like a "hack" that lets you unlimited skip pandora.

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
On iPhone there's an app called Pandora Downloader that does this. I have no idea if there's an Android alternative.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

not2gutta

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm on the same treasure hunt..had the wonderful unlimited Pandora app on my sd card but this phone don't read it! I had the guy pm the apk last time I got a new phone so it may still be in my xda mailbox. Now what's my password again ..lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: stephanb

b0bbert

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
I have close to 100 stations in my play list. I just switch stations every now and then, haven't heard a commercial in a while. Also the head unit in my car has built in Pandora controls and I haven't heard a single commercial when in my car.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
You can find the information about the APK from Google or Youtube. I found it. But I don't think we should be talking about this on here so I won't say anymore about it.

Reactions: stephanb