LED Notifications

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
This isn't the biggest problem but it is an annoyance.

I have my email program (MailDroid) set to have LED notification in Blue and I have my Calendar Alert Program (Calendar Event Reminder) set to notify me in yellow and they both are suppose to blink. Instead the S3 LED is red and solid for both notifications.

Anyone have suggestions (both apps worked fine in my Droid Bionic)?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
try the app Light Flow mate :)
(youll need the payed version for 3rd party apps but try the free one 1st as it has problems with some US phones especialy if u dont use a custom launcher)
global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your suggestion but I have tried Lightflow and it didn't seem to help me and it is complicated to setup. Maybe too complicated for me to spend the time to learn it. I do use Go Launcher.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your suggestion but I have tried Lightflow and it didn't seem to help me and it is complicated to setup. Maybe too complicated for me to spend the time to learn it. I do use Go Launcher.

its not so hard mate. from main screen just hit notifications, choose an app and go from there.
dont know why your LED arent playin ball though...

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I tried setting it up and it did seem to solve the issues and I would prefer to live with the issue rather than spend a lot of time learning the app just to figure out it does not fix anything.