Facebook pop notification sound doesn't work

funnycide11

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I have a new Samsung galaxy s3. I have always used the "Facebook pop" sound for notifications on my previous phones. I like that it is short and not annoying to hear throughout the day. Facebook pop is listed as a notification sound, in fact it is listed twice (not sure why). However, when I select either of them, no sound is actually played. Does anybody know how to get the sound to work?

EXilE51

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
this sound is usaly stored in your sd card it is probably encoded if your good with a computer put it on there and fool around with the audio
ill try myself and post if it will work

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I have a new Samsung galaxy s3. I have always used the "Facebook pop" sound for notifications on my previous phones. I like that it is short and not annoying to hear throughout the day. Facebook pop is listed as a notification sound, in fact it is listed twice (not sure why). However, when I select either of them, no sound is actually played. Does anybody know how to get the sound to work?

I have found the same issue, just had to download from Zeiger again.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung S3

NewMind83

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I just have mine set for Dave Chapelle to yell "what!" each time I get a notification...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
The EXACT same thing happened to me lol. Got it from zedge too :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Must be but my zedge one still works.
Want me to do a dropbox link if i can find the file?

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Lmao mines stopped workin.... thought fb n g+ were quiet 2day. Need to find another un-annoying tone that goes off every 30secs lol

MERRY XMAS!!!X

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Must be but my zedge one still works.
Want me to do a dropbox link if i can find the file?

MERRY XMAS!!!X

I have like 5 different ones for that pop and all come from Zeiger. I use it for FB notifications, might be time for another

Sent from my AT&T Samsung S3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress