I need some help

dee632

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I've been having lots of problems with static and dropped calls when I'm talking from home. I haven't really had the problem when away from home. Verizon came out and checked the area and said I'm in a bad reception area. They told me I can cancel the contract because of this. My question is...is there a way to get all my apps and info off this phone before I cancel? I won't be able to use Verizon backup because I will have to find a new carrier. My next question is...will I still be able to use this phone with a new carrier? I hope someone will be able to help me. Thank you.

anon(973539)

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Answer to your first question - Google Play Store has record of all apps that you have downloaded (even downloads app automatically once you sign in). Answer to your 2nd question afaik VZW phone will not be compatible with any other network as it uses specific wireless bands.

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Answer to your first question - Google Play Store has record of all apps that you have downloaded (even downloads app automatically once you sign in). Answer to your 2nd question afaik VZW phone will not be compatible with any other network as it uses specific wireless bands.

Only with Metro Pcs...

Sent from my Galaxy S3?

dee632

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I agree ansextra. I'm trying to weigh my options before I switch. My problem is that I love my S3 and want to keep it. I may have to just get a cheapo phone that works at home and use my S3 like a computer.

dee632

May 10, 2012
Visit site
They did give me the option of the Network extender but then ruled it out because my only internet connection is a mifi device(jetpack) and the extender would eat up my data plan.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo