Selecting Who to accept calls from

hossman12

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Tried Mr number.. and i kno how to block specific numbers from calling but what i need to know is there a feature or app that lets me select only my contacts to accept and everyone else be blocked? Very important...psycho exgf..thx guys

Sent from my MetroPCS GS3

hossman12

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I know I can do that, but she obviously just finds another number to call me from. I need to be able to reject all calls minus those on my contact list.. any way to do that?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
think i use "blacklist" app

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks funk! Works perfectly :cool:

lol cool. i have an annoying friend. i just say my phones broke.
iv had the bunny boiler scenario b4 though so i feel ya :)

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
pretty sure Blacklist does it pal

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
The Blocking function in Android will do that. You can block all calls, all calls except those in your contact list, or all calls except for specific contacts that you choose. I have mine set so that during sleep time it only allows calls from family members, a few specific friends and neighbors, and certain doctors.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devboilol