Flashlight power on.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing that if your phone was rooted then it would be possible to remap that hardware key to perform a different function; but, given the reliance on the 4 hardware buttons to perform core functionality (enabling Download & Recovery modes, etc.) I'm not sure that would be a good idea.

I'm certainly not aware of an app that allows that capability.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm guessing that if your phone was rooted then it would be possible to remap that hardware key to perform a different function; but, given the reliance on the 4 hardware buttons to perform core functionality (enabling Download & Recovery modes, etc.) I'm not sure that would be a good idea.

I'm certainly not aware of an app that allows that capability.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not even sure that's possible, the only hardware key I was ever able to match it to was the home button

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 with a 7000mah extended battery... Because I'm not a chick with dainty hands or an HTC one user :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38