Deleting Photos

Nick Butters

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I want to delete multiple photos from my gallery. I selected the photos so a green tick appeared but no delete option or bin symbol was available.

I suspect this is because they are 300 + downloaded from my computer. I actually don't know how they got onto my phone in the first place!!

Can anybody help me?

Last edited:

Alik Malix

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
While in photo gallery, press EDIT on top right corner, then select as many photos as you want, (you'll see check marks next to each selected photo) then you'll have options to SHARE: mail, message, twitter, facebook, assign to contact, print, copy, use as wallpaper, send to other devices including your pc, ADD TO: existing album or to new album (this creates new album), and ofcourse DELETE. It's simple.

Just in case you were wondering how the photos may have gotten from your PC to your phone.... well, if you right click on any image on your PC there will be an option to ADD TO PHOTO STREAM, from there it will show you all the albums you created on all of your devices to which you can send your photos, (ofcourse also an option to create a new folder for the photos you want to add to your device).

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Nick,
Very strange.
Are you using the stock Gallery application?
What album were these pictures in?
If you follow the same steps in a different album, does the trashcan icon show up in the upper right once you select at least one picture?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 2