Galaxy S3 not turning on at all

Matthew Pound

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Right, so this is the problem..
My Galaxy S3 ran out of the charge completely last night so i plugged in my charger this morning and waited a while, because as you know once it starts to charge you can turn it on.
Well, no charge display was showing or light, nothing.
My partner has the same phone and there was charge on his so i took his battery out to try it in mine and still nothing, so i put his battery back in his and now his phone wont turn back on. (I have Anti virus installed)
Any ideas?????
Im a bit concerned that his phone wont turn back on now..(i am so in trouble!!!!!)
Thanks in advance....

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Right, so this is the problem..
My Galaxy S3 ran out of the charge completely last night so i plugged in my charger this morning and waited a while, because as you know once it starts to charge you can turn it on.
Well, no charge display was showing or light, nothing.
My partner has the same phone and there was charge on his so i took his battery out to try it in mine and still nothing, so i put his battery back in his and now his phone wont turn back on. (I have Anti virus installed)
Any ideas?????
Im a bit concerned that his phone wont turn back on now..(i am so in trouble!!!!!)
Thanks in advance....

I am afraid but the problem you are experiencing is much more technical .... so i would suggest you to seek professional support rather than looking out into the forums !!

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
My Galaxy S3 ran out of the charge completely
First off, it's generally not a good idea to let the battery go completely dead.
no charge display was showing or light, nothing.
Did you try a different charger/cable?
How long did you wait?
so i put his battery back in his and now his phone wont turn back on.
It's possible, though unlikely, that your phone completely discharged his battery - there would have been a huge amount of heat generated. It's more likely that your phone put some bad information into his battery about the current state.

It's already a day later, so I'm assuming that by now his phone has been left on the charger long enough that it's recovered, is showing a charge and has been able to boot up?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non