Volume problem on S3 I9305

alphonsus2010

May 13, 2014
Visit site
I don't know what is causing this problem, but when I first bought to phone, it worked pefectly fine. However, after a while, around 2 to 3 weeks of usage, the alarm and lock screen sounds became softer and softer day by day... It has reached a stage where I cannot even hear the lock sound when I lock or unlock the phone while holding it close to my ear. Also, I've made sure that all my volume settings were set to max, but problem still persists. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Posted via Android Central App

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I don't know what is causing this problem, but when I first bought to phone, it worked pefectly fine. However, after a while, around 2 to 3 weeks of usage, the alarm and lock screen sounds became softer and softer day by day... It has reached a stage where I cannot even hear the lock sound when I lock or unlock the phone while holding it close to my ear. Also, I've made sure that all my volume settings were set to max, but problem still persists. Any help would be appreciated. :)

did you drop your phone? sound like hardware problem.
clear cache form recovery

alphonsus2010

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Yup. Ringtone and notification tones are all woking fine, loud at high volume. It's only the alarm and lock sounds. The alarm volume problem is really a pain in the ***, currently having exams but fail to wake up on time every morning...