Well I want this phone

robertopod1968

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Well I've lost a couple of phones to water damage. I think this should be the wave of the future. I would of already had a Sony Xperia Z if it was available in the USA. Great idea and I'm in. I have an HTC one and a galaxy s4. I'll probably get rid of the one and have the s4 for my daily driver and an active for when I camp fish float or whatever. Share the same spare battery and all is good.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

chrisdiaz73

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I carry an iphone 5 and a Nexus 4....one for each carrier, iphone is my main phone for many reasons, but thats besides the point....I have to always buy a little watertight bag for when I go to our lake house, or go on our ATV trails....always pisses me off that I have to do that but I won't go on anything without doe for of communication. I have been debating trading out the Nexus 4 for the S4 anyway, so this is the best of both worlds.....going to pick up my google glasses next week so hopefully I can snag one of these at ATT before then....

topdawg661

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Well I've lost a couple of phones to water damage. I think this should be the wave of the future. I would of already had a Sony Xperia Z if it was available in the USA. Great idea and I'm in. I have an HTC one and a galaxy s4. I'll probably get rid of the one and have the s4 for my daily driver and an active for when I camp fish float or whatever. Share the same spare battery and all is good.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The last time I checked I thought the z was available though t mobile?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Picked up my active today! Sold a Nexus 4 and Note 2 to make room on the charging table. My S4's make a great pair! The Active will be my weekend driver since we are by the pool and water much of the summer.

So far no surprises. I like the phone the size, weight and screen. The one thing I am iffy about is the long term strengh of the USB flap. It is to make it dustproof or water proof?

Will keep it in the house until I can get e screen protector and at least a TPU case on it. I was also cool that this already had the update to move apps to SD card although I will not use that. I did not load all of my apps like I did on my 32GB S4 but with over 10GB of space left I certainly could.

Overall, I am liking the Active a lot!

robertopod1968

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I strapped mine to my 14yo sons head yesterday and used it as a "helmet cam" on a slip n slide he made in the back yard. .good fun!

Posted via Android Central App