05-19-2016 07:35 PM
43 12
tools
    How do I open the attachment
    03-10-2015 03:04 AM
    Copy it to your phones SD card and then make sure "Uknown Sources" is checked in Settings>More>Security> and then install it. (YOUR PHONE MUST BE ROOTED)
    03-10-2015 04:40 PM
    What are "UE" settings and how do i get to it?

Thanks
    03-20-2015 02:18 PM
    I just got a Sprint S4 (L720T with version 4.4.2) and i am trying to get it unlocked for Verizon. My baseband version is L720TVPUBOA3. I downloaded the link to my device. Not what?

THnx
    03-29-2015 08:32 PM
    You need to downgrade your modem and root the device . i can direct you to links if you need them still
    04-03-2015 11:31 PM
    I'm new to this site and I'm trying to download the attached files you reference in your post. I'm sure it's user error but I can't get them to open at all...any chance you can repost them or email them to me??? Thank you in advance for your time.
    04-20-2015 06:04 AM
    Could anyone please directo me to the attachment. I can't seem to find it. Thanks
    04-28-2015 12:55 PM
    Hello,
    I am new to the galaxy s4. My problem is I have T-Mobile service and the Gs4 is Sprint. Can i sim unlock this phone although it has no service? I would like to be able to do it myself for free using the Gs4. I do not have a desktop or laptop available. Please Help if possible, it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thank you!

MODEL- SPH-L720T
    BASEBAND- L720TVPUBOA3
    ANDROID VERSION -4.4.2
    05-13-2015 02:57 AM
    Follow ACE3740 to unlock Sprint SPH-L720T. Thanks bro and XDA-Dev.
    05-18-2015 11:59 AM
    I am getting new SPH-L720T, I would like to sim unlock for international use. ACE3740 instructions are very helpful. But as a first step to root, do I root before 5.0.1 ota update or How do I root SPH-L720T with Android 5.0.1. If I root first with kitkat, doing ota 5.0.1 would brick the phone? I see all rooting information for Kitkat nothing for lollipop. thanks
    06-11-2015 06:11 PM
    Hi ACE3740, I have Sprint phone but the problem is its locked and has bad esn due to the reported as stolen. If it has bad esn will it still work for international use?
    06-15-2015 06:23 PM
    It is very easy to unlock your SIM, just download the attached .apk to your phone and run it. You can also find it here: (see attachment for link because this is my first post and you need 10 to post links). There is a built in *ONLINE MANUAL* in the app. But in short this handy little app can do many things like Unlock your SIM with one click of a button, it will show you your phones MSL#, get hidden menus and toggle buttons with one click, as well as enable sprints native hotspot for free! I can confirm that it does work on the SPH-L720T because I use it myself

*** NOTE: In regards to galaxy tools, idone provided this wisdom: To use GSM outside the US it is as simple as pressing the unlock sim button in galaxy tools. If you want to use it in the US: only S4, Note 3, and Mega's(Mega's that haven't been updated to 4.4.x) can, but you also need to downgrade baseband (modem) to MK5 first, then navigate to UE SETTING & INFO>SETTING>PROTOCOL>GCF>[1] and reboot.

Let me know if it works for you guys!!! Time for a beer... later peoples!!!
    Thanks... I'll try and let you know
    yankeedt likes this.
    07-09-2015 01:52 PM
    Can you write down Step by step how to unlock sim cards with this app? I need to use the phone in Europe.
    09-13-2015 05:13 PM
    can you tell me how to downgrade baseband modem to mk5?
    09-29-2015 08:23 PM
    How have you done to unlocked your SPH-L720T?
    11-18-2015 02:03 AM
    hi I have a galaxy s4 from sprint. I had it unlocked with the versio 4.4.2 , but i updated to 5.0.1 and now its locked-- what should i do to unlock it again???
    11-27-2015 02:13 AM
    It is very easy to unlock your SIM, just download the attached .apk to your phone and run it. You can also find it here: (see attachment for link because this is my first post and you need 10 to post links). There is a built in *ONLINE MANUAL* in the app. But in short this handy little app can do many things like Unlock your SIM with one click of a button, it will show you your phones MSL#, get hidden menus and toggle buttons with one click, as well as enable sprints native hotspot for free! I can confirm that it does work on the SPH-L720T because I use it myself

*** NOTE: In regards to galaxy tools, idone provided this wisdom: To use GSM outside the US it is as simple as pressing the unlock sim button in galaxy tools. If you want to use it in the US: only S4, Note 3, and Mega's(Mega's that haven't been updated to 4.4.x) can, but you also need to downgrade baseband (modem) to MK5 first, then navigate to UE SETTING & INFO>SETTING>PROTOCOL>GCF>[1] and reboot.

Hi, I'm Nodial, developer partner of Idone,

GalaxyTools is our old software, please don't use it as it isn't supported anymore.
    We added a lot of features in our new application and created it to be simple, with just one click you will Unlock, read MSL, de-brand, disable Hands Free Activation, enable Wi-Fi Hotspot & USB Tethering and set Hotspot connection to the maximum supported by your device!
    It works even on 5.1.1

Come to idoneapps dot com, we have the tool and the detailed instructions there, and even pre-rooted roms for a fast unlock.

Regards,
    Nodial (idoneapps).
    12-06-2015 03:56 PM

05-19-2016 07:35 PM
43 12