Just switched over from an iphone

tjg312

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I just picked up a 32gb s4 from my att store. Last week I was on this forum and saw a thread about another guy who switched over from an iphone and everyone gave him great recommendations on apps to use to help get settled in. I remember one of them automatically backed up everything to your computer and synced to your itunes whenever you enter your wifi but I can't find the thread anymore. So far the only thing I was able to find was swiftkey which is great, but kinda sucks not having emojis, is there a way to get these back as well? Also any other suggestions on what to download would be great, such as a new texting app. I'd really like to have the texts pop up on my screen and the context instead of just that I got a new message, I was able to jailbreak my phone and use bitesms and it would let me respond no matter what app I was in, I'm sure there's something for android for this too, but there's so many options it's a little overwhelming, lol.

Anyways also just wanted to say hi to everyone, I definitely love my new phone and know I'll prefer it once I get the hang of everything.
Thanks!

jredecop82

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Chomp is nearly identical to biteSMS. I've been using Glowfly though because its basically just an add on to the stock messaging app. I'm still on the s3 though, I'm a lucky verizon customer:(

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehammed