Samsung s4 HELP!!!

billieboo28

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Was just wondering if anybody could help me out i have the samsung s4 and unfortunatley i dropped it and the screen broke but was a little weak. Anyways yesterday my brother accidently trod on it and now the whole screen has completley shattered and the phone is cracked all around. It wont turn on has no life whatsoever even when on charge so therefore when i connect it to the computer it doesnt recognise the device because its not on. I have ALOT of important files on here that stupidly i dont have backed up anywhere else and the phone has no memory card inserted. The most important files i have are saved in an app i downloaded called notes. Please someone tell me theres a way i can get these back. Sorry for the essay but im new to this. Thanks :)

Ashwani_M

May 1, 2013
Visit site
only samsung guys (samsung service center) can help you in this case as they can help you with data stored in its internal memory but again it depends on how much actually your phone is damaged.. and data from an app is close to impossible. best of luck..

tohio

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
If you don't have insurance I'd take it apart and see if a cable isn't off or some replaceable piece isn't broken (i.e. charging port). Go here to see how to disassemble the phone Samsung Galaxy S4 Teardown - iFixit You might find a company that will fix it for you but I like to try and do this type of stuff myself first. I replaced the camera and later the screen in my Atrix and it wasn't that bad a job.

travelingfool

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
If your notes app is this one:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s?id=com.android.demo.notepad3&token=AfsnbYsu
, then it looks like it doesn't save to the cloud. When you get back up and running on another device, I would recommend Evernote or Catch Notes. Those free note apps automatically save to the cloud and you don't have to worry about saving them locally.

I know that doesn't remedy your present dilemma, but it will help you in the future.