Samsung Galaxy S4 Crack

Chanmi Oh

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I've had my phone for about more than a month now, and although I'm usually very careful handling with my devices, my phone slipped out of my hand, and fell face down on the concrete floor. Although the few minor scratches bothered me a little, I decided I would just get a screen protector (wondered why I had not purchased one yet..) and it would be settled. But there is a slight crack on the corner of my S4, near the front camera lens. The crack goes from the top of my phone to the right border line. I can't feel the crack unless I use my nail. The crack is really small.. But it really irritates me. Could I get it fixed? Even if this sounds ridiculous, I'm very OCD and when it comes to things like this, I get a headache just over this. Any suggestions? Or should I just live with it..

Android FTW.

Notsosure

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I've had my phone for about more than a month now, and although I'm usually very careful handling with my devices, my phone slipped out of my hand, and fell face down on the concrete floor. Although the few minor scratches bothered me a little, I decided I would just get a screen protector (wondered why I had not purchased one yet..) and it would be settled. But there is a slight crack on the corner of my S4, near the front camera lens. The crack goes from the top of my phone to the right border line. I can't feel the crack unless I use my nail. The crack is really small.. But it really irritates me. Could I get it fixed? Even if this sounds ridiculous, I'm very OCD and when it comes to things like this, I get a headache just over this. Any suggestions? Or should I just live with it..

Android FTW.

Do you have insurance on the phone? You could possibly just get a replacement phone. If its just the crack screen issue then you could try to see if you can get the screen replaced.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Chanmi Oh

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Do you have insurance on the phone? You could possibly just get a replacement phone. If its just the crack screen issue then you could try to see if you can get the screen replaced.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

It's not a really big deal, honestly getting a replacement phone with the deductibile would be expensive. (200 dollars) But the crack is unsettling. Thanks for the advice. I do have insurance and wondering if the 200 dollars will be worth the crack.. haha.

Android FTW.

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
The rate at which most people get phones I would just live with it save 200.00 for a rainy day

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta