HELP...Bluetooth works but won't display info on paired device

gunner1954

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a Galaxy S4 and love it. It's my first smart phone. I'm an old fart and not real techie and I can't figure this out.
I have a 2013 ford with fords sync system and a 2013 Hyundai Genesis 5.0 RSpec and the phone pairs up and plays music from Pandora perfect BUT, it doesn't display the song that's playing on the display panel of the vehicles. It displays the music that is queued up in the mp3 or music player of the phone even though I have the music player turned off on the phone.
Can somebody tell me if I have something wrong in settings or is this a Pandora oddity
My wife and I both have the S4 and they both do the same thing.
Thanks in advance for the help

Christie B

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Did you find a solution to your problem? I'm having the same one. I just switched from an iPhone 4 to a Galaxy S4. I use Pandora with my Ford SYNC. It worked great with the iPhone but with the Galaxy, the artist and title are not being displayed. Any help would be appreciated!

gunner1954

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Did you find a solution to your problem? I'm having the same one. I just switched from an iPhone 4 to a Galaxy S4. I use Pandora with my Ford SYNC. It worked great with the iPhone but with the Galaxy, the artist and title are not being displayed. Any help would be appreciated!
Nope, nothing yet. Just with pandora tho. My music that's stored on the phone displays title and artist when played via Bluetooth. I'm used to it now tho. Good luck