Facebook force closing for two days now

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Hey, everyone. First post here, so I apologize if this is going in the wrong place. I've been having a real problem with the Facebook app that has been going on for two days now and was wondering if anybody here could help me out. Basically, every time I try and open the app the half-circle that's loading the news feed stops about half way through and the app crashes. I've tried everything I can think of - cleared cache, uninstalled the app and reinstalled, installed an earlier version, finally did a factory reset and NOTHING has worked. I have no idea what the problem could be. My father has a Galaxy S4 and he's able to open Facebook without any problems.

So, yeah. Any ideas what the issue could be here? Early this morning the app was working fine for me again, but then by the afternoon it was doing the same thing again. I've read some of the most recent reviews for Facebook on Google Play Store and it seems like only a few other people have been having this problem, too. Is this just an issue where I may have to wait for Facebook to fix it in the next update and I'm basically screwed till then?

Thanks for any help, guys and gals!

gracebie

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
The problem you are facing is to much annoying so you can resolve your problem by going through the solutions given in the presentation tutorial

Android Force Close Error Fix

I am hopeful that you will resolve your problem by folling the steps given in the presentation tutorial

Wish you best of luck.

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the help. Unfortunately, I've tried all those steps and nothing has worked. Do you think it's my phone that is the problem, and is it worth it to exchange it for another one? Or is this just an app problem?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty