hotmail issue

editionfws

May 17, 2013
Visit site
hey everyone
my mother in law is having issues with her hotmail (now outlook) email on a 24 on verizon. She bought the phone a few weeks ago, and the email worked the first day, and hasnt worked since. she tried removing the email address and readding it. She is in another state, so I cant look at her phone.
I read that hotmail/outlook was having a few issues, however I am not sure if these issues are still going on or not.

Anyone else having issues with hotmail on the s4, or know if they are still having issues?

thanks

tabs31

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
It's probably the Outlook app that she has on the phone. Some of Outlook's servers do not play well with the Outlook app. Have here use the S4's native email app. That should work for her w/out issue.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

Darnell0216

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
The issue was resolved a few days ago and I was able to successfully check my 3 accounts just now without issue, so there might not be any new problems. Ask her if she can access it via the web. If the web mail displays an error message, then there may be a temporary problem specific to her account's server.

mysticmeg

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Be aware that if you think by deleting your hotmail emails from your s4 using the native app installed then hoping it will sync with your hotmail account online think again. It doesn't even sync properly to delete the old emails you have read when you sign on online via a PC.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non