having trouble with s planner

BnGFaA

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi there I'm using a Samsung galaxy s4 and ive trying to put my s planner on my home screen but in the month view. I don't have the option to choose s planner month view in my widgets it justgives me the day view so I'm wondering how I can change it. I don't really want to download a different type of calender because I like the s planner. Please help me!!!

Darnell0216

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi there I'm using a Samsung galaxy s4 and ive trying to put my s planner on my home screen but in the month view. I don't have the option to choose s planner month view in my widgets it justgives me the day view so I'm wondering how I can change it. I don't really want to download a different type of calender because I like the s planner. Please help me!!!

Calendar view for S-Cal is exclusive to TouchWiz. If you installed another launcher, you can't access it.

blademael

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Calendar view for S-Cal is exclusive to TouchWiz. If you installed another launcher, you can't access it.

Thanks, I changed my launcher for Nova, and now I also understand why I lost s-cal, by the way I really like jorte for a good calendar replacment.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress