SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a 32Gb(only 4 or so actually being used) sd card, i updated a couple of apps and im getting a "External Storage : 1.2xMb left". That seems a little strange seeing as im using less than half of it. Anyone know whats up?

From my Sammy Galaxy S4 :D

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a 32Gb(only 4 or so actually being used) sd card, i updated a couple of apps and im getting a "External Storage : 1.2xMb left". That seems a little strange seeing as im using less than half of it. Anyone know whats up?

Go to Settings>storage to see what is going on. Take some screenshots and post them.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

Adamsberg

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Have you ES File Explorer installed?
ES creates these (harmlessly) nonsense pop up messages when updating/installing apps on my phone and on my tablet.

Last edited:

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings>storage to see what is going on. Take some screenshots and post them.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

Have you ES File Explorer installed?
ES creates these (harmlessly) nonsense pop up messages when updating/installing apps on my phone and on my tablet.

I get pop ups for both internal and external and i thought it was the actual S4 doing that. It seemed strange since i never saw it on my N2. So Es file Ex. is doing this?

Attachments

• 1381936859431.jpg
    1381936859431.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 15

Adamsberg

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
... So Es file Ex. is doing this?
Yep, logged it with 'Notification History' ... ES's notifications have exactly the same wording and MB figures as the pop up messages.

BTW, look on ES's Settings, Display ... maybe you've a check box about the low space warning.