sghi337m samsung galaxy s4 canadian version android 4.3 update?

Trolled123

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
hey guys. i asked this question before, but i want to make the version of my s4 clearer to everyone. the viersion of my phone is the canadian version and i bought it in a fido store. the namei is sghi337m. anyone know when this android 4.3 update is coming out in canada to this version? i know that many phones including the samsung galaxy s4's got the updates (international, verizon, etc.) but how come i didnt get it? it was said to be at the end of october and today is the 30th. so maybe in the beginning of november? thanks

AM759

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Im still waiting too. I dont think that they've realised 4.3 for sgh-i337m yet. Then you have to wait for the carriers to release it so I dought you will get it in the next few days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337M

Chief G-Hawk

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
So far in the U.S the 4.3 is out on Verizon and Sprint, it has not come out yet for AT&T, T-Mobile, or U.S cellular. *Supposedly the 4.3 is suppose to be released for AT&T on Nov. 13th.

Trolled123

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
at&t is coming out with it on wednesday but the model is sghi337. my model is sghi337m. will i still get the update on wednesday? i have the same model except its canadian, so i will get the update after tommorow correct?

AM759

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
No. They have to release it for sgh-i337m then you have to wait for your carrier (unless your unlocked)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337M

blademael

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
The update is out for Telus clients at least, downloading it at the moment, 789.80 Mo, showing me about 45 minutes and I'm on a 15 mb/s connection.

While it's downloading, I'm wondering if I'm doing the right thing after seeing so many users with problem after the update...

Update after the download completed, installation worked fine and for the moment nothing wrong to report.

Last edited:

layhoma

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I updated to 4.3 today on my i337m device and so far everything is working fine. I do however see the device status as custom but not official now. I can't update anymore!? Anyone else have the same issue? Also are we not getting a new camera mode?

simrebel

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
Updated to 4.3 last week, since my phone is rooted, it would not update over the air so downloaded and used odin to upgrade, everything was fine for a day, then i rebooted came back up then rebooted itself back to a factory default, Ended up putting all my stuff back on, went out on the weekend, and had no internet I have a dual sim adapter, switched to my koodo sim everything was fine with it ,back to the rogers sim checked and somehow I lost the apn settings. a quick search of the net i found them and entered, everything working ok now