Galaxy S4 - Using camera from lock screen

shnadav

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I would like to use the camera from the lock screen without entering my unlocking pattern.
I know how to add shortcuts to apps in the lock screen when no password or unlocking pattern is defined.
However, you can't add such apps when there is an unlocking pattern.
This seems to be reasonable enough since you don't want anyone to access your phone without knowing the pattern.
I would like to know if there is a way to exclude some apps such that I can access them immediately without entering the unlocking pattern.
Specifically I would like to add the camera.
My sister has an IPhone and it is possible to do it there.

I would appreciate anyone's help in that.
Thank you

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I would like to use the camera from the lock screen without entering my unlocking pattern.
I know how to add shortcuts to apps in the lock screen when no password or unlocking pattern is defined.
However, you can't add such apps when there is an unlocking pattern.
This seems to be reasonable enough since you don't want anyone to access your phone without knowing the pattern.
I would like to know if there is a way to exclude some apps such that I can access them immediately without entering the unlocking pattern.
Specifically I would like to add the camera.
My sister has an IPhone and it is possible to do it there.

I would appreciate anyone's help in that.
Thank you
You may be able to achieve this with an App - stock may not be possible. You can try lock screen widgets from the Play Store and see if that works. Aside from that App, I'm not sure if anything else may work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non