Why my network signals are too weak?

Abdal Asif

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
I have recently bought S4...the problem what i am facing with it is because of a very low signal ratio. can any know hoe to fix this? can it be fixed?
I already tried to fix it by doing the factory reset in fact i rooted my device and installed various signal boosting app but still no result!
can any one help me in this?

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
I have recently bought S4...the problem what i am facing with it is because of a very low signal ratio. can any know hoe to fix this? can it be fixed?
I already tried to fix it by doing the factory reset in fact i rooted my device and installed various signal boosting app but still no result!
can any one help me in this?

if apps are not working then its your carrier not your phone there nothing you can do accept change provider witch has best signal in your area if your on contract then your out of luck im afraid :/

extraclass

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Compare your signal level with others using the same carrier. It could be your location or the construction of your house that blocks the signal. Compare signal inside and out and with other carrier. If it is a defective phone the carrier will probably swap it out for you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa