How to fix a galaxy s4 stuck on boot at samsung logo when Odin doesnt work?

Ash Welsh

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
I have a sch1545 and Odin says success and reboots every time and get stuck in the same spot. Ive tried different stock roms for my phone from different sites and none of them worked. Ive used Odin before and its taken a few minutes but everytime Ive tried since its been getting stuck it takes less than a minute, I dont know if that matters. It goes into stock recovery and download mode. Ive tried to take the battery out and wait a few minutes before trying again but nothing works.

Last edited:

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a sch1545 and Odin says success and reboots every time and get stuck in the same spot. Ive tried different stock roms for my phone from different sites and none of them worked. Ive used Odin before and its taken a few minutes but everytime Ive tried since its been getting stuck it takes less than a minute, I dont know if that matters.

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried pulling the battery out and letting it sit for a few minutes before putting it back in? Also, are you able to boot in to recovery?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It sounds as if some of the storage in the system partition is bad. You could try repartitioning storage (you'd probably want to write a walking bit test that can run from recovery first, so you know where the problem is) so that the bad part isn't being used (and you'd have a smaller userdata space), or you could just replace the motherboard.

spagman

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
You didn't mention this... So I will just say it.

Did you wipe /factory reset from recovery after the flash?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non