Galaxy S4 in Boot loop - how can I fix it?

boloney

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Galaxy S4 in Boot loop - unable to fix

Hi. my wife S4 is in the boot loop I was flashing software using Odin3 v 3.07 few times now and it just does't work. I was flashing it with Auto reboot, F Reset time ticket and once with Re-partition ticket as I was flashing PIT file as well. Nothing works, at the end of flashing I'm getting Pass message.
Can anyone advice what to do?
also if I take the phone to Samsung as it is on warranty will they fix it as I was flashing it myself will warranty not be void?
thanks

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S4 in Boot loop - unable to fix

Hi. my wife S4 is in the boot loop I was flashing software using Odin3 v 3.07 few times now and it just does't work. I was flashing it with Auto reboot, F Reset time ticket and once with Re-partition ticket as I was flashing PIT file as well. Nothing works, at the end of flashing I'm getting Pass message.
Can anyone advice what to do?
also if I take the phone to Samsung as it is on warranty will they fix it as I was flashing it myself will warranty not be void?
thanks

Welcome to Android Central!

You can try putting it in download mode and hooking it up to Samsung Kies to see if it can restore that way. Most of the time it will work. Samsung Kies is going to ask you for the Serial number and model number of the phone. Make sure to have that on hand.

Kies

boloney

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S4 in Boot loop - unable to fix

Hi. thanks for advice, it did't work. I did send the phone to samsung on Wensday and it was returned to me today in working condition, find below what has been done with the phone:
- replacement boards, not repaired main board
- replacement faulty flex
- replacement faulty connector

it was fast service, they have send me prepaid envelope with other stuff to pack the device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa