Galaxy S4 Replacement from Tmobile

carcrashradio

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
The story started about a week ago when my wife dropped her Galaxy S4 and the screen shattered on the corner. I wasn't sure what to do so i called a T mobile store and ran a possible scenario and they said that if it indeed did happen then our insurance wouldn't cover it . Then they told me that we would have to file a claim with the insurance and that the deductible was 175.00 to replace. So i said forget that. Then I thought of possibly taking the phone to one of those cell phone repair places to replace the screen. I was going to have it done, but I got to thinking that my wife's phone is gonna have to replaced soon cause she's having handset problems.

The only thing that is worrying me is if i get the screen repaired, won't t mobile inspect the phone when i send it back and notice its not the original screen and charge me for it??? Just wondering if anyone's gone through this scenario or one similar and can offer some advice.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! They will almost certainly be able to tell if repairs have been made. Are you talking about replacing the screen, then trying to send the phone in for a replacement? We can't encourage you to do that, since you'd be misrepresenting the condition of the phone.