Incoming calls auto hang up (Please Help, Desperate)

macmov

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I am rooted and running lollypop 5.0 with moor rom OA6 I think. Las couple of weeks I have been having a real screwed up problem. not all of my incoming calls and not just in my contact list. But my phone will pick certain numbers to reject calls and I have to call the person back. I have checked all my settings, I have factory reset, I have reset my rom. I have tried everything I can think of. Example, it will always reject my wifes call. Maybe reject is not the right term. It rings until I answer it, then it will hang up and I have to call her back. I have check my finger touch so it's not the way I swipe the phone, I have watched. Other calls will come through ok. I had some business calls today that would not come through, and sometimes you can't just call back, it will go into a system so you'll never get the person that was contacting you. I can't figure this one out, I have tried to isolate the problem but can't seem to get anywhere. I need some drastic help as I do not know where to go with this.

macmov

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I thought I would post what I found in case someone else runs into this issue. I had searched all over without an answer to this, until one kind person suggested that he too had this problem awhile back. You have to delete Google voice from your phone and most important, you have to "CALL YOUR CARRIER AND HAVE GV DELETED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT"! That will do it. I am surprised not more people have run into this issue. It drove me crazy for the better part of 6 months. I was ready to get a new phone, now I love my phone again. I hope this fix helps others.