Galaxy S5: Black vs White

mgloss

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
For those wanting to know, there is a difference in the feel between the two. The black 5 is softer to where the White one is harder and smoother. My though process is that the white one is harder to help repel dirt. The black one is the one for me! I was able to put hands on both phones at best buy.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: black vs White g s 5

For those wanting to know, there is a difference in the feel between the two. The black 5 is softer to where the White one is harder and smoother. My though process is that the white one is harder to help repel dirt. The black one is the one for me! I was able to put hands on both phones at best buy.

Black for the guys and white for the gals.

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

how is white for the girls? seriously? lmao.

anyway, I've got a white one on the way and i'm excited to have my first white phone since the S3 a year ago. i'm sick of black and the stupid blue that samsung/LG used on the Gs4/G2.

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site

how is white for the girls? seriously? lmao.

anyway, I've got a white one on the way and i'm excited to have my first white phone since the S3 a year ago. i'm sick of black and the stupid blue that samsung/LG used on the Gs4/G2.

OK then..........

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site

I (guy) think the white looks far better than any of the other colors and that's what I just preordered. It's 100% personal preference.

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

I think it has something to do with the girlyness of the white. :p

BTW, black should be called gray, IMO.

I mean, i personally don't understand how white is girly. I own a few white guitars.. are they girly? lol like I just don't get how white is a "girly" color. ffs, I can understand if it's a pink phone, but white? really??

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site

I mean, i personally don't understand how white is girly. I own a few white guitars.. are they girly? lol like I just don't get how white is a "girly" color. ffs, I can understand if it's a pink phone, but white? really??

Sorry dude...it is what it is. White phones are for chicks.

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

I think the white one accentuates the bezels but to each their own. They both look good!

katmandoo122

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site

We're all pulling your chain, man. I'd rock a pink phone as I don't care what others think anyway (well, except that I wouldn't be caught dead with an iPhone...I have my limits).

bklynblaze

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site

I like the black front with white back combo. I ordered the black and with be swapping out the black replaceable battery cover with the shimmery white. ;)

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

I like the black front with white back combo. I ordered the black and with be swapping out the black replaceable battery cover with the shimmery white. ;)
On the flip side i think a white one with a blue back would be sharp!..still sticking with the black though.

DrPreeth

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site

Black is more slimming than White, but both are nice. I wanna hold out to see if Best Buy will get a full Blue one.

danielsjt

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site

I do "oreo" style color palettes on most of my phones. I have a Silver (White) iPhone 5s at the moment, in a black leather Apple case -- looks really sharp. That phone is being replaced by a white Galaxy S5 put into a black S-View case. I like the color contrast.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site

This. I guess some people define their sexuality by colors.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89