Samsung galaxy s5 - Privacy mode issues

leon vasey

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,
i was attempting to get my privacy mode working this morning, i selected to hide all my image gallery before i turned privacy mode one, while in privacy mode the gallery is hidden, but the problem im having is after i turn privacy mode off the gallerys still don't display, Cant find any setting to fix this, anyone come across this issue?:-\

sjaduae

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,
i was attempting to get my privacy mode working this morning, i selected to hide all my image gallery before i turned privacy mode one, while in privacy mode the gallery is hidden, but the problem im having is after i turn privacy mode off the gallerys still don't display, Cant find any setting to fix this, anyone come across this issue?:-\

Do you mean you hid the gallery application ? as you can only hide pictures when you are in private mode and you can only unhide them from private mode

leon vasey

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
sorry i wasn't very clear. When i was in Private mode, the was an option in the settings within the Gallery app to hid folders, i unticked the folders i didn't want to display, but none of the folders in my gallery app shows at all now, no matter what setting i have my privacy on. but they are all there under my files > images. So not sure whats going on at all???
also is there a way to disable privacy mode ie not turn it off and on, but to completely wipe it?