Case Recommendations for the S5?

Pneeleysmom

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I want a case that will give me coverage for drops, but nothing too bulky. I want the lifeproof, but it isn't available yet. :( Any suggestions in the meantime? I'm bad about dropping phones.......on their faces......

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I have a body glove shock suit. I have dropped my phone on the back side and the case helped. Not sure how it will help the front though.

Posted via Android Central App

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
I have the OtterBox Defender. I don't mind the little bit of bulk as it let's me know I am holding something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I want a case that will give me coverage for drops, but nothing too bulky. I want the lifeproof, but it isn't available yet. :( Any suggestions in the meantime? I'm bad about dropping phones.......on their faces......

I can heartily recommend this one, it is Military Grade yet very small profile and my Qi Wireless charger works with it.

* Speck CandyShell Grip- Black/Slate:

I am using the above case with the below Qi charger. The neat thing about this el cheapo wireless charger is it comes WITH the charging pad.

* Qi Standard Wireless Charger kit 'mine' for $18.99

konvajw

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Seidio convert for me. 2 cases in 1 depending on the situation and how much protection you want at the time.

Posted via Android Central App - Verizon S5

yyyy2999

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I went to a local mall (pacific mall) and got a tpu case for $5, its very thin and looks very nice. You don't need these brand name cases that are 4x overpriced.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress